6.25.2016

Spring Break Trip: Chattanooga!


For Spring Break this year, Daniel, the boys, and I headed to Tennessee. First stop-- picking Julia up from school so she could spend the weekend in Chattanooga with us.

When we got to Chattanooga we went straight to the aquarium. (It's a great aquarium!)




A lunch stop at the Blue Plate diner before heading to the second part of the aquarium.

Delicious salad :)


Butterfly Garden!




We rented a small house for the weekend-- two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It worked out well.


At the zoo!



They ADORE characters. 






Easter crafts at the zoo.

Champy's Chicken. Probably the best fried chicken I have ever had. Carver loved drawing on a $1 bill to hang on the wall.

Carver lost his first tooth!

Playing at the park.












Getting ready for Easter morning!



Oh these two...

Children's Museum!









Easter egg hunt!


Glow-in-the-dark egg hunt.



Donuts on our way out of town...


It was such a fun week. Chattanooga is a great city-- there is so much to do, and so much good food! I loved having Jules with us for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment