7.21.2016

April Phone Dump

The boys started playing soccer this Spring. Overall, I would say it was a big success!

Picnic dinner before practice.



Why does he look like a small teenager here?!?

Carver's first game! He tried so hard in every game. 

Carson refused to participate in his first game...


Spring project. Also known as the worst craft ever. It took HOURS and more hot glue than I care to admit.


Carver's list of food likes and dislikes.

Hanging in the car line!


Painting flower pots.

A little Spring planting.

Evening at the Overlook.

Fairy Tale Party Day at Montreat Morning School!



Carson's favorite school friend, Ainsley,


This boy. So challenging. So sweet. 

Carson choosing his birthday shirt design.

I made a wreath! Two actually :)

Lunch date with my littlest love. Pizza Hut of course.

Carver chose something out of the school treasure box for me. (So sweet!). It's a head massager. (So odd!)

Field trip with Carver's class to the Western North Carolina Nature Center.

Gross.

A little homework from Carver. Love that sweet boy.

Lunch in the car line. Every single day.

Bedtime playtime.

Coffee and visiting with Dr. Szabo at WCU. I owe her all of my academic and professional success.

Lunch date at Zoe's Kitchen.

Hanging out at Ridgecrest Conference Center with Daddy. Dinner, checkers and a little shopping in their retail store.

Celebrating Ande's 4th Birthday! The boys adore her and had the BEST time. Such a fun pizza party theme.











No comments:

Post a Comment