6.07.2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day is probably my favorite of the minor holidays-- there are a lot of ways to celebrate :) The fact that I can dress the boys in heart-themed apparel and really make Daniel insane is just one small perk. (I solemnly vow that I will not dress Carver in hearts next year. I make no such promise for Carson).

I always feel such anxiety over making valentines for the boys' teachers and classmates. I like to search Pinterest and find something to make-- though it's a bit harder now that the boys have input. It's a lot of work and I know it is totally unnecessary-- but I secretly love it.

Carson chose superhero lollipops for all of his school friends. Carver chose ring pops for the girls in his class, and cars for the boys. The EOS lip balm was for the teachers at both schools.

Valentine's Day gifts for the boys.


Breakfast!


Carver's party day at school!

Valentine's Day!

Oh the cuteness. I can't take it.

Carson's party day at school!


And then a lunch date at Pizza Hut.

Crafts!


Playing Valentines bingo. Thanks to Grandmama for sending a package of activities!

Painting birdhouses. (You can also see their red mailboxes in the background-- they got small gifts in them each day for the week of Valentine's Day).


And more bingo. They played other games too--but bingo was the favorite :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment