6.07.2016

February Phone Dump



It was pajama and teddy bear day at school. He, of course, took puppy. And then left puppy at school. We realized it when we were close to home and he was completely and wildly inconsolable. Heartbroken and devastated. So a quick call to daddy and puppy was rescued and this sweet boy was reunited with his favorite friend.

Daniel worked a bit upstairs and let the boys "help."

The 100th Day of School.
(I find this whole "dress up like a 100 year old person" extremely odd)

Carson wanted a mustache too. I clearly did not do this well.

This was good morning. Carson's preschool was open, but Carver's public school was closed. So, Carver and I had a breakfast date. He gets so excited when we do something "just the two of us." I love it too.

Movie time at Asheville Pizza and Brewery. Carver was there too. He probably refused to be in a picture.



Snow day morning. The boys were working hard on their pictures while letting me work too. And all of us in pajamas. Basically a perfect day.

Kilwins!

Carver got fun mail from his favorite friend, Eli. He was a little excited. 

He's a mess. And he does this every time he takes his shirt off.

Carson is recently loving to color. And wear hats.

A new addition to the house. And I love it. Organization is my friend.

When you are having a serious craving for sushi it is perfectly acceptable to take the 3 year old out to a $30 weekday lunch...
(Sushi not pictured because I was too intent on eating it to take a picture. But Carson and I also shared this fun bento box).

He liked the chicken, the chopsticks, and the BOWL of ketchup they brought him.

Dinner at Carver's favorite Mexican restaurant.



This picture makes me smile. It is hilarious and doesn't even really look like Carver...but I think it is so funny.













No comments:

Post a Comment