6.08.2016

March Phone Dump


I adore this picture. It makes my heart swell and I don't quite know why.
This was Dr. Seuss week. Carver asked to be Horton again :) 

These water coloring books = best thing ever.

I have come to the realization that I have to accept that I married a man who doesn't mind looking like a serial killer.
Found this gem on the Montreat Morning School Facebook page... Daniel and Carson at the Father's Day celebration.

Wreaths make me happy. On the look-out for a good summer wreath.

Carver spent weeks building these elaborate angry bird towers. 

After Carver's field trip in February to My Father's Pizza, the boys asked to make pizzas at home.
 So we made them- even the dough :)


Carver drew a picture of me...
And a little piece of my soul died when he showed me this lovely portrayal of me.

We had dinner with friends at their house. Carson was dancing around but did  NOT need to go potty! Ten minutes later he had an accident.I had no clothes except 1 clean pair of undies. So, he is wearing my hoodie and no pants. #awesome

Carson helped me vote (NOT FOR TRUMP). And he said some really awkward things in the check-in line directed towards the "boy behind the desk." Except it was really a woman. #awkward

Chick-fil-a after voting.

Site word hunt! (Homework in kindergarten is ridiculous)

Soccer evaluations

Dickie's!

The boys told me that they needed light sabers. (no idea how to spell that). So we headed out to get a pool noodle and we made them.

Car line lunch. Almost every day for the entire year I ate this.

He found his "baby backpack"...and wore it all day long.

Puppet show at the Western North Carolina Nature Center.


Carson, David, Carver, and Andrew.
I have so loved getting back in touch with Emily these last two years, and get to know her two sweet boys. Blessed by her friendship.

Picnic after the nature center.

New pillows make me happy.

Play date with Ande!

Random lunch at the Black Mountain Bistro!

No comments:

Post a Comment