6.02.2016

January Phone Dump

This boy loves costumes. Even ones that are much too small.

One day we unsuspectingly moved a couch cushion, and came to the horrifying realization that the boys (mostly Carver) were stuffing trash down under the cushions. I about died. 

In January I was asked to teach for Western Carolina University as an adjunct...and given less than one week to prepare. Things were a little overwhelming there for awhile.

Court and Micheal had to take Jules back to college. So we got another visit from the little girls. Reagan always likes to color with Carver. 


And we celebrated Reagan's 2nd birthday! (Courtney is the queen of party themes)



Ice cream and a movie.

Reagan was a little tired...


Keeping Courtney's girls is a fairly easy task...keeping Arya is more challenging, The girl has anxiety. For Real.


Playing with cousins is exhausting.

Carson and I started a new tradition in January. He recently started loving pizza, so now we go to Pizza Hut for lunch, just the two of us, a couple of times a month. We always sit in the same booth and he watches Paw Patrol (the employees know him and change the channel as soon as we get to our seat). He gets a sprite and walks up to the buffet with me to "help" me make his plate. This has quickly become one of my favorite outings. 

He has a weird obsession with socks. He piles layers on his hands and sometimes on his feet.

A rare day off from school means a fun outing-- we headed to Hands On! in Hendersonville.


This was Carson's favorite spot.




Carver and I built a tower using all of the large Legos. He was thrilled that it was taller than him!

Mountain Play Lodge

School drop-off. His sweet face is so precious to me.

1 comment:

  1. I have pics of Reagan and Carver coloring together at least 2 other occasions. They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete