8.19.2017

May Phone Dump

Teacher Appreciation Gifts!

Carson and I joined Carver's last field trip of First Grade.


Oh the things I find on my phone.

Last minute family photo shoot to get pictures to use for Carson's Graduation Program.





This pretty much captures their personality.






Carson gathered things from around the house to give me for Mother's Day.  He is always thoughtful.

We found a new dessert place. It was awesome.


Mother's Day celebration at Carson's school.




Pizza Hut for lunch after the party.

Frozen Yogurt :)



They always make me feel so loved. Mother's Day cards handmade by these  two.

One of my favorite Carver moments ever. He completed his  book for Awana this year and received an award. l I have never seen him more pleased or proud of himself. My heart just swelled. Especially as his eyes searched the crowd until they found mine. 


Swim Lessons!




Our very last Friday Pizza Hut Lunch. 


Oh you know, just wearing his Transformer costume and sleeping in the car line. 

Out to dinner in Black Mountain.




We helped a turtle cross the road!


Gorgeous rainbow one night. The brightest I have ever seen.



Lake Tomahawk.




Carson and I had a random night out at the mall. Dinner  and trampoline jumping. 


1 comment: