Back in early summer, Amanda, Brooke, Mandy and I decided that we needed to plan a family beach vacation together. These girls are life friends. I met Amanda when we were 3, Mandy when I was 4, and Brooke when I was 6. We've been together as a group since first grade. They are family and it was time for all of our families to get to spend some time together. The week was perfect in so many ways. The weather was great, our condo was cute, and all of the kiddos and husbands got along so well. I am so thankful to have them in my life. I love each of them and love the role we play in each other's lives. I love their kids and I am so glad to now know all of the kids and husbands just a bit better. I am hopeful that we can continue to vacation together :)
The "resort" we stayed at was pretty old-- but our condo was cute and I was perfectly content there.
![]() |
| First Day at the beach! |
![]() |
| The boys really loved finding "their" turtles each day. They named them and would swear they could recognize them. |
![]() |
| Me and Mandy! |
![]() |
| We ate a lot of these. |
![]() |
| Baby Eden (Amanda's youngest girl) |
![]() |
| Seth and Jacob (Mandy's boys) with Carver |
![]() |
| Massive giraffe float |
![]() |
| Me, Mandy, Amanda, and Brooke |
![]() |
| My boys and Mandy's boys |
![]() |
| Mandy playing with Isla (Amanda's daughter) |
![]() |
| Isla! |
![]() |
| Wren (Brooke's daughter) and Ella (Mandy's daughter) |
![]() |
| Mandy with Amanda's girls, Isla and Summer |
![]() |
| Brooke with Ella and Wren |
![]() |
| Group cook-out |
![]() |
| Rob and Tim |
![]() |
| Our only full group picture |
![]() |
| Girl time. |
![]() |
| Time out at the beach. |
![]() |
| They were fighting. |
![]() |
| Carver, Jacob, and Carson |
![]() |
| Ella, Isla, and Eden |
![]() |
| Lunch! |
![]() |
| The boys had a great time finding things in the ocean. |
![]() |
| 4th of July! |
![]() |
| Heading out to dinner. |
![]() |
| My bffs. |
![]() |
| Boy table at dinner. |
![]() |
| All the kids. |
![]() |
| Heading out to the beach for fireworks. |
![]() |
| Finn! (Amanda's son) |
![]() |
| Wren |
![]() |
| Carson |
![]() |
| Daniel was in charge of lighting the sparklers. |
![]() |
| Mandy and Ella |
![]() |
| Time to go home. They are newly obsessed with Under Armour gear, |
![]() |
| Crazy boy. I'll miss this smile. |
I so loved everything about this week. Good friends are a gift from God.


















































































No comments:
Post a Comment