8.20.2017

June Phone Dump

Swim Lessons Continued!

Lunch Date :)

Carver's story was on display at school.

Pretending to be meditating. 

Field Day!

I love that working from home allows me to go to all of the activities for both boys. Field day was fun!



Carver and Burkley


Rock Painting with And

Graham and all the trains.

Carver's last day of first grade. 

Breakfast date!

Splash pad with friends after Carver's last day of school.



Boys. 


Carver's unidentified rash on the night before he headed to camp.



Birthday present from Daniel. Wrapped and everything.


Carson's new hammock.

VBS

One of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen.

Lunch at Jason's Deli

In June we headed to Virginia for Lyle's Welcome Home party! So thankful that this year of deployment is over and he is back home!

Picnic in Virginia with the big cousins.

Hotel breakfast. I just love staying in hotels with the boys. 


Uncle Lyle and the boys.

Carson and the "little cousins"


The boys found a random bone while at lunch. 



Lyle and Melissa came to visit. So I got to play with Roxy for a couple of days.,



Winston is surprisingly jealous sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment