8.19.2017

Date with Carver

Carver was super jealous of Carson getting a date at the mall. So... soon we planned one for him as well 😊








Carver absolutely thrives on one-on-one time. He loves having breaks from Carson and he loves undivided attention. When it is just the two of us he is always happy, always pleasant, and so so easy. Carver is a lot like me-- he is an introvert and needs regular downtime and space. He is kind of given to mood swings and they are often completely unexpected and unexplainable. Even though we are so similar we click-- I think because I understand him and can usually figure out what he needs. And we share a love of sushi so that is fun too. Between my two boys he is the one I worry about more about, but he has a lot of really strong qualities and a sensitive heart. He sort of depends on me in different ways than Carson does. And that's just fine with me.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered how you could get away with taking just one kid to build a bear...

    My girls are WAY too obsessed with "fair." This is going to be an issue.

    ReplyDelete