11.04.2012

10 Months

Dear Delia,

I really missed you on Halloween this year. Dressing Lea up all alone just wasn't the same. This last month has been hard (though I say that every month). It was hard to go on our family vacation and not have you along-- because I know you would have loved it. I'm dreading the upcoming holidays. Christmas will be exceptionally hard. When I was celebrating the Christmas and New Year's holidays last year I never could have guessed that mere days later I would lose you.

I guess we are in the final stretch to the one year mark of your death. That makes me feel a slight flutter of panic-- before long I'm sure it will become massive anxiety.

I miss you more than I can say, little one.






2 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! There are so many good ones of Delia. I missed her on Halloween and the camping trip also. She really would have loved the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were both questioning your love for them in that pic. :) You should let us see Lea's costume this year.

    ReplyDelete