6.09.2010

New Shoes



Dear Aunt Courtney,

Thank you for my fun race car shoes. I know you gave them to me for Christmas but my mom just got them out this week for me to wear. And I am so glad she did! At first I was a little frustrated because recently I have really liked to pull my socks off and then suck on them. But, I can't get these shoes off! Today, however, I just put the whole foot with shoe in my mouth and it was SO fun. I really like the new texture-- I've never chewed on leather before. And, I admit, I'm a little fascinated by the colors and design. So, thank you aunt Courtney for giving me some shoes that are both fun and stylish.

Love,
Carver

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So cute...glad he "likes" them. We have to go to a couple of baby boutiques while you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that he is expanding his tastes to leather, we want him to have a good palette... :-)

    ReplyDelete