Carver's first experience was overall a smashing success! We had a brief breakdown when Carver first hit the (slightly) cold water, but after he adjusted all went well. I am loving getting to watch Carver experience all of these "firsts."
He especially liked it when we turned him around backwards and let him chew on the headrest.
I would suggest we go swimming in my pool but it would be even colder. And none of us would want to get in with him. Only Julia could tolerate it. :) He will have to settle for playing with the kitties!
I would suggest we go swimming in my pool but it would be even colder. And none of us would want to get in with him. Only Julia could tolerate it. :) He will have to settle for playing with the kitties!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun watching him in the pool for the first time. I'm sure he will love it in Williamsburg too. Lots of fun stuff this week!
ReplyDelete