One night last week Mom and I randomly decided to go 45 minutes north to the Dillard House for dinner. We had been wanting to go and we had a free night so off we went. And I am so glad we did! It ended up being an absolutely perfect evening from start to finish. Carver slept the entire way there then sat and played quietly while we had dinner. After dinner we took a few pictures and visited the "Farm Zoo" and saw some rather entertaining animals-- Carver seemed very interested in them. Then Carver played the whole way home, ate dinner, and went to bed. Simple.
I already want to go back. It was a perfect night to spend with my mom and Carver. We had a fabulous time and the food was abundant and great.
Fun! We (or you) should take Julia sometime. I wish you took pics of the food. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun. I loved it!!
ReplyDelete