8.07.2012

Family Fun Days

Last weekend we were able to have two fun family days-- the first time that we have really spent much time alone together since we became a family of four. The days were not without their stresses-- but we had such a great time just playing together and enjoying a break from work and home life.

On Sunday we headed back to the museum-- the first time Daniel was able to come along. Then we had dinner (always an experience with two kids), and did a little school shopping for Carver.

Carver playing at the museum.


Heading out!

His Favorite-- the model trains


In the airplane cockpit.

Leaving the museum. To end the predictable tantrum thrown about leaving we had to bribe him with promises of picking red berries from the bush in the parking lot.




Carson at the museum.





Apparently, 2-month old babies sitting in a carseat does not look all that different from picture to picture...
 
Monday we went to the Frances Meadows Aquatic Center in Gainesville. Carver had the best time here. Daniel chased him around while Carson and I took pictures and hung out in the shade. (I have a lot of work to do before wearing a bathing suit in public would be appropriate).









Monday night we headed to the park so Carson and I could walk laps on the track and Daniel and Carver played on the playground.

Now we are back to normal life-- Daniel working long hours and the boys and I trying to fill our days. Hopefully just a few more weeks until the summer schedule is really over and we get into a more "normal" way of life.

I am so loving this family God has blessed me with. No days are perfect, but we're making it work.

I have no successful pictures with this baby! Notice the massive amount of spit-up coming out of his mouth at exactly the moment the picture was taken. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is too funny. Except for the spit-up, it is really a great picture. Oh,well. Keep trying. Looks as if you had some fun days. I'm sure Carver loved it.

    ReplyDelete