9.28.2009

Pregnancy Pics

Because Mom does so much for me, and asks so little in return, I paid her back by letting her take tons of pregnant pictures of me. This activity is clearly not my favorite. First, no one likes pictures that show rapid weight gain (even if related to pregnancy), second, most people don't really enjoy posing for pictures alone, and third, it was 8 million degrees outside and I pretty much thought I would die.

But, even though I complain, I know I'll be thankful to have documentation of all this change in years to come.

Here are a few pictures that show how ginormous I am getting these days. Fun, fun.







3 comments:

  1. at least you have pics...no one wanted a photo shoot of me pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney... we would have shot tons of pictures if you had come to Asheville that summer...

    and Kristi... you look beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Megan. But I think visiting you guys at camp would have been frowned upon. Although that's the year I was supposed to work there... :)

    ReplyDelete