My official favorite place on earth (well, at least in the United States) is Asheville, NC. I am still super sad that we no longer live there. Luckily, we are only about 2 hours away and occasionally we get to visit. These visits are sort of bittersweet, but I'll take what I can get. We spent Saturday in Asheville to celebrate Dean's wedding and spend some time with Courtney, Michael, and Julia.
We arrived in Asheville just in time to eat lunch at Tupelo Honey in downtown Asheville. I LOVE this place. It was one of the first restaurants th
Dean's wedding was beautiful and it also gave us a great opportunity to catch up with a few old friends from Crestridge. It was nice to be included in their big day.
Unfortunately, the trip was super short. But, I remain hopeful that one day we will again call Asheville home. Until then, I'll just visit as much as
Nice pics. :)
ReplyDelete