2.11.2021

January Phone Dump

 

I look forward to cooking lunch on New Year's Day every year! It is one of my most anticipated traditions and I have no idea why. I am essentially the only person in my family that likes most of these things. Traditionally I have ham, but my kids like Canadian bacon so...

Office sidekick.


Daniel likes to act like he hates the cat but I think he secretly loves him.

Carson is very interested in cooking these days! He chose the menu and we cooked together. It was so much fun.

Felix found an animal's hidey hole to stalk. I find him at this spot in the backyard all the time.

Move nights are one of my favorite things. We watched The Mandolorien and then moved on to all of the Star Wars movies. Usually it is just me and Carson snuggled up on the couch. I don't understand Star Wars but I do love these nights with the boys.

Snow day!

I got my first fabfitfun box and I loved it. Highly recommend!

Sleeping atop Carver's bunk bed.

Carson is always making something. This time it was an Angry Bird pig out of modeling clay.

Felix is in his lap. A little hard to spot him but Carson was so excited that his lap was picked!

Ice covering the trees.

Working in my office usually includes these two.

"Snowy"-- Carson's beloved snowman. He rebuilds him at every snow and cries when he melts. Every single time.

Felix even played in the snow with us for a bit.





First color street mani in awhile. This is Capitol Hill-- I liked it!

When Carson gets to sleep with me, this is how he wants to sleep all night long.

I think this bath robe from Grandmama really was the favorite Christmas gift this year. It is worn all day, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment