2.05.2021

December (2020) Phone Dump

On December 1st the boys get their "December 1st Boxes"-- they always have Christmas pajamas, a new ornament, candy/popcorn and usually something like a Christmas DVD.

This year, Grandmama gave the boys Lego Advent Calendars and they were a big hit!

When I checked on Carver one night before I went to bed I found the cat like this. #hilarious



He is a good snuggler.

The elves were pretty active this year. I enjoy them :)





We went back to church one Sunday in December...then we decided to stick with online services for a bit longer. But it was so nice to be back in person for one week.



We went to see the lights display at the Arboretum.



I took Carson to get his haircut one weekday morning and it was a 90 minute wait. I was not.happy. But we went to Trader Joe's and Duck Donuts and the morning improved a bit.




The new haircut!

I really loved my tree this year.

Carver's #1 favorite Christmas gift-- a new bathrobe... This is his current daily uniform.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment