6.01.2011

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

I am one of those people that can't make decisions in general. This carries over into choosing pictures to put in this blog, upload to facebook, put in albums, etc. I can look at 20 pictures that vary only slightly and not be able to decide which I like best. It's a problem. I wish I was one of those people that could just choose one perfect picture to document or capture any event or moment. But, I am who I am. And I can't so I don't.

Carver and I just spent a week in Bartow visiting Grandmama and Granddaddy (and Court, Jules, and Michael later in the week). I took an obscene amount of pictures. Maybe because I have a great camera that works so well (thanks Carolyn and Jerry!) or maybe because we were having such a fabulous visit in Florida. Either way here is a sampling of our week in pics. These I am considering the "miscellaneous" photos for the week-- stay tuned for several more posts to document the specific events of our time in Bartow.

Brace yourself, there are a lot of pictures.

Playing with Chloe

New Toy Story PJs...tacky? Yes. But, cute on him.
Jake's crate provided an endless source of entertainment.
"Walking" Kingston through the kitchen.
Notice the death grip he has on Kingston's leg. Delia is just glad it is not her...
Any water source is super fun.

Getting ready for some pool time.
New Pool!

I absolutely live for moments that cause this expression on Carver's face:

Carver LOVES
Jake. In the house he would lay on him and hug him and pet him.
Ha!

Me and Jules-- we bonded over Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D

Heading to dinner at Ling's Buff
et in Lakeland


Playing with Granddaddy.


This week in Florida was exactly what I needed. Time to hang out with my family and watch them love on Carver while he loved on them. It was perfect. If only it didn't take a 10 hour car ride to get there...

We ate at my favorite restaurants, went to a movie, shopped, and played at the house. There are a lot more pictures and stories to come from last week so stay tuned.

P.S. Yes, my mom was around the whole time and actively involved with me and Carver. She is a little particular about what pictures of her she lets me use (guess that is where I get that from) so that is why she is not in any of the above pics.

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Wish we had time to hang out more that weekend. Also, wish those green pajamas were teenage mutant ninja turtles like I THOUGHT they were...

    ReplyDelete