6.06.2011

Wedding Shower for Courtney!


The main reason for Carver and I heading down to Florida a couple of weeks ago was to help throw Courtney a super fun wedding shower. Well, I hope it was super fun for her.

We had the shower at The Stanford Inn in Bartow. The room was great, the food was great, the servers were great--- the owners, not so much. I won't vent here but they have a nasty letter in their future...

Here are some pictures from the super fun shower:


Courtney and Grandma Ruby

Courtney with Mickie and Aunt Ginger

Cupcakes: Key Lime and Red Velvet

The ridiculously cute "sign in" box.

Favors: Lucky Bamboo in tiny Mason jars with ribbon (teal or brown)


David Yurman! (Ginormous Blue Topaz ring from Mama and Daddy).

Carver "helping" Aunt Courtney open her presents.

Post-Shower pics at home-- I totally failed to get pictures of us at the shower.

Less than two weeks until the wedding-- I'm so very excited! Carver and I leave in 3 days to begin our (very, very) long journey to Baltimore and then the wedding festivities begin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the shower! Can't wait for you to get here so we can get this party started! :)

    ReplyDelete