6.28.2011

Father's Day


My dad is one of my very favorite people on earth. I respect him, admire him, depend on him, and cherish him. The word that best describes my relationship with my dad is easy. We get along so well, and always have. My dad is incredibly smart-- he knows a little bit about a whole lot of things, and he can fix or build just about anything. A trait that Daniel has also and which I greatly admire and appreciate.

My dad is also fiercely protective of us-- even now that we have all passed the 30-year-old mark. He is a safety net for me, a problem solver, a support and a comfort. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

So, Happy Father's Day (a little late), Daddy! I think the world of you and I am so incredibly blessed that you are my dad. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment