2.13.2011

Playing at Camp

We have had a really cold, rainy, snowy, icy, windy winter here in northeast Georgia. So I am beyond thankful for sunny, mild days. Now that the little one is walking we really need to get out of the house more and burn some energy.

Yesterday, Carver, the girls, and I loaded up in the car and headed to Strong Rock to see Daniel and baby Winston. Daniel was in the middle of one of those weekends where he is working so much that he leaves the house before Carver is up and gets home after Carver is in bed at night.

And, who could go very long without seeing this cute face?


Carver loved visiting his Daddy at work and he really loved the wide open field to run in. He took a number of tumbles but he was a trooper, he got right back up every single time and got right back to playing.

It was a beautiful day, a short visit at camp, but sweet moment together; watching our now-toddler son "run" and play outside. I can't wait for many more of these days.

5 comments:

  1. ps I like the new blog, especially the header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I bet that he is in hog heaven when he gets to run around all of that outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. I know he had fun. Where was
    Wee- ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea was there, just off exploring. She didn't seem to want to play with Carver :)

    ReplyDelete