7.17.2010

Family Pics



Ever since Carver's birth I have wanted to have some family pictures taken. But, for some reason it just takes me awhile to get around to doing things. I knew that I wanted to take the pictures outside and camp seemed like the perfect setting. I also knew who I wanted to take the pictures.

Our photographer was Morgan Holley, and she is one of our favorite "Strong Rock" people. She is super talented and I was thrilled that it worked out for her to take these pictures for us. (Check out her photo blog: www.meshphotography.blogspot.com). Morgan was also incredibly thoughtful and gave us all of the pictures she took on a disk so that we could do with them whatever we liked. SO incredibly sweet of her.

I think a lot of them turned out well. I have plans for at least one (somewhat large) picture to be framed for the nursery and I'm sure several others will appear around our house.

Here are just a few of my favorites:







There are so many more that I like, I have no idea how I will ever decide which to print, etc. But, that's a good problem to have :) Many, many thanks to Morgan for taking these for us.

5 comments:

  1. Love these pics. They're so good of all of you! I can't wait to get some prints made. Your photographer did a great job that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! You all look SOOO great! That's so fun! I want some family pics now... :) And some of yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics look great! Don't you love it when you can actually be in them with your child instead of always taking them?! I understand about the choice of what to print...it's so hard when there are so many good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete