7.16.2010

End of the summer



Strong Rock ended their camp sessions for 2010 today. I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown by. By all accounts it seems that they had a great summer. I love summer camps. I love the atmosphere and the hum of energy that just permeates the campus. I need to post some pictures of Strong Rock for those of my readers (you know, the multitudes of you) who have never seen it. It is a remarkable place.

Anyway, back to the point. Camp ended today and while I know it is always sad when a summer is over, Carver and I are SUPER excited that we are a little closer to Daniel coming back home so we can reconvene as a family. Summers are a little hard on us. We are pretty self-sufficient, Carver and I, but we miss Daniel/Daddy. And, we would like some time with him. So, the camp life is rarely slow, but at least in the Fall we should get a little more family time. We can't wait :)

In honor of the final day of camp, and to show everyone how very "important" Carver is there, we (i.e. Daniel) made him his very own staff shirt! It's cute and so is he.

2 comments: