My week in Bartow allowed for a lot of fun visiting with family and friends. One of the best parts of having a new baby is introducing him around. I may not want to live in Florida again (I like snow too much), but I do love to go back and visit. It will always be home to me :)

Dillon is like a brother to me, so I consider him like an uncle to Carver. I am so thankful that Dillon and his sweet girlfriend Allison returned safely from their year in South America. It was fabulous to finally get to see him after a year out of the country. I love Dillon. He is a cherished friend. He is thoughtful, encouraging, brilliant, and often provoking. Which I love about him. He has been one of my best friends for a long time now. It was a fun moment for me to get to see him with my child.

Courtney and Darin also finally were introduced to Carver. It was particularly exciting to see Courtney because she is pregnant and due very soon. It was fitting that we were pregnant at the same time. Of all my friends, Court and I are probably the most similar in many ways. I can't wait to meet her sweet baby and especially to find out if we are welcoming a boy or girl! I'm torn-- a boy so close in age to Carver would be fun, but I would LOVE to have a little girl to buy fun clothes for... We had a really fun, but too short visit, with Court and Darin. Now, if only we can get them to move closer-- we do have houses for sale in our neighborhood....Just a thought :)



It was such a pleasure to be able to introduce my son to his great-grandparents. I wish we were able to see my Grandpa more. He is one of the sweetest and most interesting people I have ever met. He has thousands of stories to tell and I love to listen them. They seemed especially pleased with the name we chose for our son :)
No comments:
Post a Comment