(I really like how Carver is desperately trying to grab Courtney's hand in this pic)
One of the best things to come out of the extra time spent in Bartow was that we got to see Courtney, Julia, and Michael for a (very) brief visit. But, we'll take what we can get! Court and Jules had just returned from a cruise so they drove up, with Michael, from South Florida just to see us. Well, I have my suspicions that it was primarily to see Carver, but who can blame them?
Carver l.o.v.e.s. his Aunt Courtney and cousin Julia. (See above picture for proof). Courtney gets the lucky job of babysitting him every time she is around. First when he was about three days old, and then again at three months old. I love it that not only does she like keeping him, but I can leave him with her and be completely stress free while I am away.
Though I am glad we got to see them, I am sad that Courtney now doesn't feel as pressured to come visit us in Georgia this month. Carver and I think she should just come anyway :) I guess it will be another three months before Carver gets to see his favorite aunt again. In June I'm planning to be brave and travel with Carver up to Baltimore to visit them. Luckily mom will be with me or I'd never survive the car trip. Visiting them in Baltimore is one of my favorite things-- great restaurants, shopping, etc. We'll see how different the experience is once I have a six-month old along. I'm sure it will still be one of my favorite destinations.

Carver l.o.v.e.s. his Aunt Courtney and cousin Julia. (See above picture for proof). Courtney gets the lucky job of babysitting him every time she is around. First when he was about three days old, and then again at three months old. I love it that not only does she like keeping him, but I can leave him with her and be completely stress free while I am away.
Though I am glad we got to see them, I am sad that Courtney now doesn't feel as pressured to come visit us in Georgia this month. Carver and I think she should just come anyway :) I guess it will be another three months before Carver gets to see his favorite aunt again. In June I'm planning to be brave and travel with Carver up to Baltimore to visit them. Luckily mom will be with me or I'd never survive the car trip. Visiting them in Baltimore is one of my favorite things-- great restaurants, shopping, etc. We'll see how different the experience is once I have a six-month old along. I'm sure it will still be one of my favorite destinations.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI still feel pressured to come see you guys! I just would rather go when I can spend more than 24 hours (especially since the drive will take almost that long, more if my car dies.) :) But don't worry...we will come sooner or later. Or both.
ReplyDeleteWe're going to have SO MUCH FUN in Baltimore. I need to start making a list!
Can't wait for Baltimore! Do start making a list- time will be short on this trip.
ReplyDeleteCourtney - your car wouldn't die if you'd get a Nissan :-) Hint Hint...
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see pictures of Carver and all three of you!!!!
Megan...God does NOT want me to get a new car. I know this because as soon as I decided to get one, I got hit with a large, unexpected tax bill AND my computer needs $1000 in repairs.
ReplyDeleteOf course...Nissan could just throw a MacBook Pro in with a new car purchase...can you make that happen for me? ;) That would solve everything!
Good luck with the long drive - the sad thing about our babies getting older is that they don't just pass out asleep in the car anymore for long car rides :) Good thing you'll have your mom with you! We're braving a plane ride in May - we'll pray for eachother's sanity during travels!
ReplyDelete