4.17.2010

Catching up



Last weekend I had the good fortune to get to spend an afternoon catching up with Jon Magee. I adore Jon and have so missed keeping in touch with him. It was a short visit, but a really good one. Years may pass but Jon will always be the same-- it's one of the things I love about him.

Thanks to Rebecca for having us over for lunch, and for letting me bring all of my kids, not just Carver. One day I hope to be as great a hostess as Rebecca. She has a beautiful house, and always makes great food :) It was a really special day.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely cute pics... did she make oreo cake balls again? Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope....no oreo cake ball Megan :) Just grilled some steaks, had some roasted sweet potatoes and russest potatoes..and asparagus. Kept it simple :) Loved hanging out with Magee and Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh...so true, i feel the same way! Trur friendship can pick up where you left off! Heres to hanging out sooner than 5 years! You got one cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True is what i meant to spell!

    ReplyDelete