4.30.2010

Things I love...

1) When I carry Carver he now (sort of) "holds on."
2) When he stretches his little fists jerk a little, like he is signing the word "yes."
3) He always has something in his mouth these days...his bib, hands, burp cloths, anything.
4) Carver is playing with toys now. He loves his "baby" and is fascinated by the duck rattle hanging from his car seat.
(this is Carver's "baby," and I LOVE pajamas too!)

5) I love it that he scrubs his face into my shoulder when he is sleepy.
6) And that he will grab onto anything he can wrap his little hands around.
7) He found his feet!
8) He closes his eyes when it is too sunny outside.
9) He tries to sit up and l.o.v.e.s. to roll over.
10) Carver kicks and kicks and kicks his little legs. He is always in motion. We are going to be in real trouble once he is truly mobile.
11) When he makes a sound that he particularly likes he does it over and over and over....
12) I love giving him a bottle and he holds onto the bottle or my hands and repeatedly looks up at me.
13) I love it that he will repeatedly stop eating long enough to give me an enormous grin.
14) He squeals, very loudly when he is excited.
15) He tucks his little legs up and puts his bottom up in the air when he sleeps on his tummy. (Note: I HATE it that he sleeps on his tummy and try to get him to sleep on his back. But, since he can roll around now and can choose which position to sleep in I am trying to look at the bright side-- he is awfully cute sleeping on his tummy).
16) I love his pensive look when he furrows his eyebrows.
17) I love it when he giggles

18) Carver now watches us when we walk across the room and gets very sad when we walk out of his line of vision-- which makes us feel much loved :)
19) He notices the dogs now! He even tries to pet them...
20) I love it that he is all boy. No one has ever mistaken him for a girl. He is definitely not one of those babies that you can't tell if they are a boy or girl. And I LOVE buying clothes for him (even when it makes his daddy mad). This is my current favorite shirt , I love orange and brown...

1 comment:

  1. He truly is precious. I know you are loving motherhood and it totally suits you!

    ReplyDelete