In late July (2019), Courtney, Darin, Whitney, and Hadley arrived for their very first visit at our house in Black Mountain. I was SO excited for them to come visit! They are our best "couple friends" and we love every time we get to see them-- and it is never often enough. This was an extra special visit because they were bringing Whitney to Crestridge for the week.
Courtney and I met around 18 or so years ago, in our Junior year of college at UF. We because so close so fast, and she was around for the summers when I was off in NC working at camp, she knows all about how Daniel and I met there, and now, in a crazy turn of events, her daughter was coming to this camp that I love oh so much.
While Whitney was at camp, the rest of us stayed busy and had the best time. Truly, it was a perfect week. And Whitney loved camp-- hooray!
Also, I clearly didn't take many pictures. I'm so sad about that 😩





No comments:
Post a Comment