Carver was on the production team for the third grade play at school 😊
And Fern, snuggling with Carson.
Carver took a few tennis lessons-- we may revisit that this year, I think he liked it!
A quick outing to Chuck E. Cheese for some one-on-one time.
Mother's Day. I love that our church sets up a photo booth for all big holidays. And I love these two boys of mine. Being their mom is the best thing in my life.
We loved and adored Carver's third grade teacher. She worked so incredibly hard with him to get his reading level up after it fell (inexplicably) in Second grade. We are so grateful to her.
When Grandmama visits the boys beg for dinner at the Grove Park Inn. Every single time.
I cut my hair...
A day out at the Nature Center!
Carver's favorite tree to climb-- in downtown Asheville.
We spent a lot of time at the baseball fields with Carson.
My new favorite, almost daily, drink-- 2 shots of espresso and 1 vanilla premiere protein shake.
He says he hates the cat...
A day trip up to Mt. Mitchell with the boys and Bentley-- it's one of our favorite spots.



































No comments:
Post a Comment