12.31.2016

October Phone Dump

October was a bittersweet month. We had a lot of fun activities for the month, and I love the Fall-- but we also had Lyle's going-away party and then his deployment at the end of the month. So the month was both good and a little sad.

This year I am teaching the 3-yr-old Awana Cubbies class with my good friend Becky. I am actually enjoying it much more than I anticipated. Both of my boys go to Awana also-- Carson is just down the hall in the 4 yr old Cubbies class (this is probably his favorite activity of the week, he loves cubbies!). Carver is in the Sparks class and he does fairly well. He does not love it like Carson does, but he usually goes without complaint and seems to have a good time while he is there. 

Carson and Ande at Cubbies. 

Singing/Dancing on stage with his cubbies friends.


The boys love and adore their dentist. They view dentist appointments as an exciting outing. And, for some unknown reason, they always get a mustache.


Teeny tiny frog (toad?) that I found on my back deck. 

Pizza date. I have no idea what he is doing in this picture but I think it is hilarious. :)

Decorating baby pumpkins.


Carver's field trip to the Vance Memorial. It was a gorgeous day!





My new coffee cup. It makes me happy.

This is Ainsley, Carson's best friend at school. She recently moved to Charlotte and we are so sad. He talks about her often and still plans to marry her :)



He fell out of a "tree." It was a pretty bad injury and he has the scar to prove it. 

Laughing and swinging on the porch.

Cub Scouts!

Junk-o-lanterns with Daddy.

Fun shirt from Amanda. 


Halloween treats from sweet neighbors. They even remembered Winston.

Character Day at School: The man in the yellow hat with Curious George. 


Fall crafts!


No comments:

Post a Comment