12.30.2016

September Phone Dump

September was a fun and busy month in our family--

Labor Day excursion to Mt. Mitchell. The boys were exceptionally sweet this day.




Carver's second Fun Run was a big success!









But he did not handle it well when it was time for me to leave. 

Carver was recommended for a "pre-gifted" program at school. He gets pulled out of his class once a week to do some extra activities in a separate class. He likes it!


Carson and I had a breakfast date then did a little shopping in Black Mountain. A train came by which was super exciting, but surprisingly a little scary for Carson (it was loud and fast).


I've been trying out some of these mail-order meal plans. This was my first four Blue Apron meals. They were good, I have since moved to using Home Chef and I like it fairly well.

New shoes! Still a little on the fence about them.


Miss this girl. (I was pregnant here, not just chubby)

Culver's! Every burger should be this thin and crispy. 

Carson was all blinged out.

September was hot.

Move time! I have no idea what we saw-- the problem with being months behind in the blog.

Carver's finished piggy bank.

Carson. Sigh

New Fall wreath

New coffee mug

Carver has begun to draw lots of pictures. 

Waiting for the new furniture to be delivered.

These men were SO sweet to the boys.

New Furniture! This made me exceptionally happy.

Farmhouse table.

We resumed our weekly lunch dates at Pizza Hut.

Carver got an award in his class :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment