12.30.2016

The Mountain State Fair

I love the State Fair. Daniel does not. But I look forward to it every year :) There are some downsides to the fair-- it't hot and kind of dirty, it's expensive, and some of the rides are a little scary. But I still love it. 

This year we picked the boys up from school and then headed out-- it was a surprise!



We went on some rides and ate typical fair food, and all in all I would say the outing was a success :)






The Ferris Wheel was terrifying. Too high. Too shaky. NEVER AGAIN.



This was scary too. But not quite as bad as the Ferris Wheel.





This was his favorite part of the outing-- cotton candy.


My boys.


My fair food-- the corn was the best! The turkey leg was shared by all on the way home :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment