7.26.2016

May Phone Dump

May started out with me frantically trying to plan and execute gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week. I like to do small daily gifts for each teacher. So, it gets a little complicated and sometimes expensive. I enjoy things like this but it does make me stressed, for sure. These are a few of the gifts.

Mason jar glass with drink mixes inside.

Lemon theme: Lemon hand soap, lemonade, and lemon candy sticks.

Small plant.

 The boys have always loved Winston. But, since Lea's death a year ago I think they have started to love him just a bit more.


A rare date night. Daniel wouldn't take a picture, so this is documentation. Sometimes we do go on dates. And sometimes I do get dressed for the occasion. Sometimes.


Carver reading all on his own.

 Mother's Day celebration with Carson's class. His face in these pictures...hilarious.



He loves the loft in his classroom!
 Carver had two injuries at school in about the span of a week. Fell down the stairs once, then fell off a piece of playground equipment and cut his chin. No stitches needed, but he now has his first scar.


Soccer every single Thursday and Saturday in May. 



Family movie outing-- Zootopia!



Mother's Day gift from Carver :)
"Mom is really good at exercise"-- Ha.


I asked my sweet friend Amanda to make Carson a birthday shirt. She did a SPECTACULAR job, refused to let me pay her, AND made one for Carver too. She is so incredibly talented and generous.


My new favorite hot sauce. I could eat it on everything.


Carver has a love of photography (using my phone, so not legitimate photography maybe), and he occasionally takes an oddly good picture. This is one of my favorites.



Angry Bird Happy Meal toys meant A LOT of time spent at McDonalds in May...

Visiting Daddy at work. And wearing pants because May is cool in the mountains.


Planned Carson's 4th birthday party! More to come in a separate post :)


The boys worked together to make a behavior chart like the one used in Carver's class at school.


He was a fire ant! I can't remember why...

The boys have a bit of a difficult relationship. They do genuinely love each other (I think), but most time is spent arguing, fighting, and annoying each other. It is extremely frustrating. This was a rare moment of kindness from Carver to Carson.


More soccer....

We visited went to a cook-out at Emily's house and the boys had the best time!



This haircut. One of my best every parenting decisions. I just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment