3.09.2015

Visiting the Alma Mater

Daniel and I headed with the boys down to Gainesville to take the little ones to their first Gator game! As a disclaimer, I must admit that I do not love sporting events. I went to maybe five games in my five years in Gainesville. I'm sorry, but my attention span is nil at these sorts of events and I just get bored. But I LOVE being back on campus. I love seeing my friend, Courtney-- the only friendship I have that began in college and is even stronger now. We met up with her family and had the BEST TIME. This sort of get together must become a regular occurrence.


New shirts from Grandmama,



Tebow!

I have no idea. 

Whitney and Carver in front of the stadium. Isn't she darling?


Love this girl. 



The game!


I laugh every time I see this picture.

It was cold! (Florida cold, not North Carolina cold.) Two very different things.



Carson took a long nap. 




Dinner at Satchel's. Best pizza every and super kid friendly.



On Sunday morning we spent some time walking around campus. This was my favorite part.


Lunch at The Copper Monkey.



A quick stop at Paynes Prairie to see a real wild alligator.
See it?


2 comments: