| This one got sick and we had to go to Urgent Care, where we spent THREE HOURS in the waiting room (me and the boys), all for $200 and the diagnosis of a cold. Awesome. |
| Carver and one of his projects. This was a hedghog from Grandmama. (wearing his tie-dye shirt from school) |
| Y'all, go buy these shoes. Old Navy. I wear them at least once a week. |
| Bear sighting #1 in the neighborhood |
| Choosing a pumpkin to take to school. |
| Sharing a room equals double the disaster. |
| Helping himself to the jar of candy corn. |
| Decorating a birthday cake for Daddy. |
| Trying some apple cider at the Montreat Morning School Harvest Festival! |
| Waiting patiently for the applesauce making. |
| Carver had his arm around a girl! This is McKinley-- one of his favorite friends. |
| Lake Tomahawk, Black Mountain. I walked here weekly in the Fall. |
| Carver and I took a nature walk during one of Cargy's rare naps. |
| Then we made a wreath out of fall leaves. |
| Then Carson had to join in on the leaf collecting. |
| Our first snow. Super early on the day after Halloween. |
| Snowman! |
| Baby Winston in the snow. |
| Random. |
| Typical. |
| A little lacing activity during one of our mornings together while Carver was at school. |
| Bear sighting #2. Munching berries in the neighborhood. |
| See? They like messes. |
| I am obsessed. |
| ugh. |
| Fall crafts. |
| While upstairs I heard a rhythmic chopping sound...and found Cargy downstairs using a paper cutter. Pretty sure that is not a safe activity for a 2 year old.... |
| Carson't favorite food is nacho cheese. And he likes to share. |
| A little painting. |
| The wee one had croup this fall. It was pretty terrible. |
| Sick in the car line waiting on big brother. |
| And finally much better! (DAYS later) |
| I love it that occasionally I still catch Carver sleeping like this. |
| Small gifts for the boys' teachers. |
| He's crazy. And I think this picture might have been on the blog before. I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look. Maybe it was just on Instrgram. Who knows. |
| And some nights I just don't care. Just sleep wherever you want little one. But GO TO SLEEP. |
The boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo are the shoes. I was just trying to remember if you got them from Old Navy when I was there this weekend. I didn't notice them but I'll just have to go back!
I love your blog and reading about all the activities! Also love Baby Winston 's snow pic!
ReplyDeleteAnd the Fat Cat!
ReplyDelete