June brought a lot of visitors to our house. Fun for us and super nice not to be the ones traveling :)
Lyle and Holly's oldest two both went to Strong Rock for one week this year. It was the perfect opportunity for Holly and her two littlest ones to stay with me and the boys for a longer visit than normal.
It was a crazy, fun week! Four kids in the house (six kids over each weekend). Carver was in heaven. He adores his cousins-- almost to the point of obsession. Having so many playmates around was thrilling for him.
I so wish that we got to do this more often. I loved having Holly here-- we got to spend a lot of time hanging out and talking after kids were in bed. I am so thankful for a sister in law that I consider such a close friend. Lyle made a really good choice-- she is a perfect fit in our family :)
 |
| Good Uncle Daniel/Daddy. |
 |
| Cargy, walking on his knees out at camp. His poor knees are getting a work out. |
 |
| They are SO sweet to Cargy-- and Carver too. |
 |
| Goodness, these two were so fun to watch. They instantly became great friends. I love it. |
 |
| Of course, Carver is eating a a chocolate pop-tart. Anna Kate and Tommy are eating watermelon. |
 |
| Good times at Burger King on a rainy night. The kids were wild so we had to get OUT of the house. |
 |
| Babyland General! |
 |
| These two are SO much alike. |
 |
| Two mornings were spent at the Laurel Park splash pad. We love it there. |
Equally exciting was a visit from Courtney and her family! It was short but sweet. I love any moment, no matter how short, that my sis gets to visit and I get to love on her girls. Jules went to camp also and had a fabulous time. I love it that she is so happy there.
 |
| Lunch at the Dillard House. |
 |
| Ahhh-- look at this sweet girl! |
 |
| Meet Arya. The newest addition to Court's family. She was...challenging, and my plants are struggling a little from her short visit-- but she's such a sweet girl :) |
Living far apart from my siblings is hard. But I am so blessed by them, and all their sweet kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment