Here are some recent pictures of all of the things we've been doing around here...
Monday
We visited the children's museum in Gainesville, INK. Carver LOVED it, and Grandmama gifted him with an annual pass. It is a really fun museum organized into "neighborhoods" of every imaginable theme. He barely touched the surface of all that it has to offer. Can't wait to take him back. Lunch was at Red Lobster.
Tuesday
On Tuesday, mom and Carver played at the park while Daniel and I went to have an ultrasound and appointment. Then we had lunch at The Copper Pot.
| He loves to collect magnolia leaves. |
| Bubble Baths! A new favorite activity. |
Sadly, no pictures from Wednesday. We shopped at Babies R' Us, played at the mall's indoor playground (a favorite of Carver's), and ate lunch at P.F. Chang's.
Thursday
On Thursday we played at the park in Helen, and ate lunch at Hofer's Bakery and Cafe. (No pictures again).
Friday
We spent the morning at the park, visited the library to sign Carver up for their weekly summer activities, and then at lunch at Creekside Deli. We finally had Carver's 2 year old pictures made out at camp, then headed to Unicoi State Park for dinner. (I'm not doing well at taking pictures, apparently. But, I'll post Carver's pictures from his photo shoot as soon as we get them!)
Saturday
We visited the North Georgia Petting Zoo and then had lunch at Yahoola Creek Grill. Then, played with the water table that evening.
Sunday
I felt miserable and was half-convinced Carson was planning to come that day. We ran a few errands and I sat around feeling sorry for myself.
Monday
We did a project at home and then headed to dinner at Nacoochee Village Tavern.
| The finished product! So pretty until it got destroyed in the rain later that day. |
Tuesday
Carson's final check-up. Mom and Carver played at the park again, and then we ate lunch at Natalie Jane's Tavern.
Wednesday
I had a pedicure (!) while mom and Carver played at the park (again). That night we ate dinner at El Campesino.
Thursday
Carver spent the morning with his Nana and Papa while mom and I went to my pre-op appointment and then to lunch at The Attic. After Carver's nap we did a fun project :)
It was such a fun week! I'm glad I got to be a part of it. Thanks for including me. You know I love to keep busy with fun activities and of course eating out. :)
ReplyDelete