4.03.2020

Meet the Elves

The boys were begging and begging for an Elf on the Shelf. I had successfully avoided this for years. But they begged and I gave in--- but the "official" Elf on the Shelf is expensive (and I wanted two of them), and let's be honest, it's ugly.

I found two cute elves on Amazon for around $11 each. The boys promptly named them Snickerdoodle (Carver), and Pom Pom (Carson). They made each of them a small house with a bed and I started looking up ideas for what to do with these elves.

And, if I'm being honest, I LOVED doing this. It was hard some nights, when I would forget until I was laying in bed at midnight and I would have to get back up to deal with these elves. But it was really so much fun and the boys were thrilled with them.

I guess we'll be doing this every Christmas season for at least a few years to come 😍



Marshmallow "snow" angels.

Snacking on the dog treats.

Dinosaur parade.

Keeping out of the lava.

Making s'mores.

Tic Tac Toe with marshmallows.

Tree Farm with brownie "trees."

This was their favorite day-- Pokemon cards from the elves.

Rolling down the stairs.


Candy Cane hunt.

Taken captive by the Lego minifigures.



Eating popcorn to watch the boys open their presents on Christmas morning.

1 comment: