![]() |
| Kid Day at church! |
![]() |
| Carver was sick, so it was just the two of us for lunch after church-- he chose his very favorite place, Subway! |
![]() |
| Carver's National Historic Places project-- Mt. Mitchell! |
![]() |
| I had a keto pizza from Blaze. It was underwhelming. |
![]() |
| These two are my whole world. |
![]() |
| Hiking to Buck Flats-- this is a pretty regular thing these days. |
![]() |
| Hercules! |
![]() |
| This was on a hike I went on with Bentley and Winston alone. The quiet hike was so nice. |
![]() |
| Carson made an instrument for a school project! |
![]() |
| These two 😂 |
![]() |
| Love this one. Bentley is obsessed with Felix. Felix loves Bentley but is often overwhelmed by him. His favorite thing to do is sleep curled up with Bentley...Bentley prefers tackling him usually. |
![]() |
| Current favorite snack (or breakfast). |


























Glad I got to see a little bit of this in person, like Carver's project.
ReplyDelete