The last couple of years I have made a big New Year's Day meal. It has, for some inexplainable reason, become one of the favorite holiday traditions.
 |
| He "hates" the cat. |
 |
| I laugh every single time I see this. |
 |
| More phone selfies. |
 |
| We had an ice cream bar one night. |
 |
| After I took down the Christmas decorations I decided to fairly immediately put up some Valentine's Day decorations. |
 |
| Jewelry makes me happy. So does a good plaid shirt. |
I took the boys out for the day on Martin Luther King day. We had lunch at Blaze then headed to Launch Trampoline Park.
 |
| The top fell off when Carson was putting cheese on his pizza. He LOVES parmesan cheese. I don't think he minded at all. |
 |
| Another good one I can't stop laughing about. Carson has spent his whole life talking. He was vocal as a non verbal baby and in the years since he began talking he literally has not stopped. He follows me around the house telling me every single thought that enters his brain. It is endearing. And exhausting. |
 |
| Carver received an award for all A's |
 |
| This was Winterfest at the elementary school. Also my most miserable volunteering experience to date. |
 |
| A tiny baby snowfall. |
 |
| Half snow, half leaves and debris. |
Fun times!
ReplyDeleteI used to say teaching would be fun if not for the students. I loved all the other parts. :)