8.06.2016

Robots, Robots, Robots! Carson's turns 4

Carson had his "big" party with friends and family and he chose a robot theme! It was a really fun party theme and I was pleased with how it turned out. It was chaotic (lots of kids!), but they all had a great time. Sadly, not many pictures were taken... but still, so much fun :)

We started with some crafts-- robot magnets, masks, stickers and coloring sheets.


Cupcakes with robot rings and toppers. The big party table with confetti and a robot Little Golden Book!


Hand-stamped party favor bags: mini play dough, hershey kisses with robot stickers; robot-shaped crayons. And bubbles with robot tags outside!

 Part of the food: zaxby's chicken; chips, fruit & dip, veggies & dip, and black bean salsa.


Craft table!







Ice cream and wooden spoons. (Sidenote: these individual cups are the best thing ever)






Carver served the ice cream.
 And, time for presents!



We loved having (almost) everyone from our family there-- Jules was greatly missed! It was a  great party. Super stressful and chaotic. I love planning birthday parties, even though I always feel crazy overwhelmed.

I think this Robot theme just might be one of my favorites so far :)

We partied hard for Carson's 4th birthday. I've got about 5 months until Carver's birthday-- time to start brainstorming!

No comments:

Post a Comment