Once Carson was out of school and Carver still had a couple of weeks left, we were able to do a few things just the two of us, or with friends!
| WNC Nature Center with Ande, Graham and (their mom) Becky. |
| Soccer games were really hot in June! |
| This was the day that Carson stayed in character as Leonardo All. Day. Long. He fought "bad guys" throughout the house and called Daniel "Sensei" for the entire day. It was hilarious. |
| Heading out to a $1 movie at Regal-- The Lego Movie! |
| Photo booth fun at the theater. |
| Leonardo fell asleep in the car line. A rare occurrence these days. |
| Carver's last day of kindergarten! |
![]() |
| He was a very reluctant participant in his end-of-year school program. |
| Lunch at Tupelo Honey Cafe with this one-- his choice :) |
| The friendly neighborhood snake. I hate him. |
| Found THREE ginormous ticks in the house over the course of about a week. No, just no. |
| We made boats and then sailed them in the creek at Montreat. |
| I spent the whole afternoon wondering when Carver started looking so chubby. Then I realized he had on his brother's size 4T bathing suit. |
| Last soccer game. The trophy was a big hit. |
| Keeping the sun off of Grandmama. |
| Last day with long hair. I was sad to see those locks go. |
| Vacation Bible School! |
| Crafts at Micheal's! We went about twice a week whenever we were not out of town. It was a huge hit-- the boys (especially Carver) just loved it. I highly recommend! |
| Another day, another craft at Micheal's. |

No comments:
Post a Comment