7.25.2015

March Phone Dump

Dr. Seuss week at Montreat Morning School. Carver was Horton, from Horton Hears a Who. I must say, I was rather proud of this costume.

Sometimes Carson won't sleep in his room. And I have to work. So...he sleeps on the couch while I am grading papers and answering emails. 

A little picnic in the driveway.

Nature Center! Carver is barely visible at the top, and Carson was below saying, "Jump! I catch you!"



St. Patrick's Day!!!

Green muffins, Lucky Charms, and water with a shamrock straw.

Decorating treasure bags with stickers.

Getting ready for a hunt for gold coins.



Making shamrocks with green peppers. 





One day, while sitting on our back deck in a quick moment of blissful solitude, Cargy comes and knocks on the backdoor and when I open it he says, "The fish is on the counter!" And, sure enough, the FISH IS ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. Cargy had pulled a chair in from the dining room, found a measuring cup in the drawer, and scooped the poor fish out. So, I snatched the fish up and dumped him back in the bowl and prayed that he would live. And he did. So the next day, in a fit of guilt, we went to PetSmart and bought the fish a new, bigger, and better home...


Carver made an Angry Birds creation...and wanted to take a picture of me with it.



These two... so much crazy and chaos and silliness.


We had a bit of a plumbing issue....


My heart explodes every time I see this picture. It is one of my favorites. 

This one requests selfies all.the.time.

No comments:

Post a Comment