7.24.2015

January Phone Dump

Still playing catch-up :) Here is a look at our first few weeks of 2015.

That time Cargy climbed in my lap while we were in the car line picking up Carver from school...he wanted to take a picture to "see how cute we are."

Teddy Bear Day in Carver's Pre-K class.

Brushing their favorite baby goat at the Nature Center.

Building an "owl house" at the WNC Nature Center.

Puppet Show at the Nature Center.

At the Overlook. I so love living in the mountains.

Carver and I started reading the Magic Tree House series. We both love it.

Gak!

Carver's first extra-curricular activity-- Basketball!

It was so hilarious.


Cargy watching from the sidelines. Sporting team colors to support his big bro.

A little dinosaur book and craft. 

Cinnamon play-doh snowman family. Thankful for mornings alone with the little one.

Newsies at the Fox Theater in Atlanta!!  I LOVED this show. Such a throwback to my childhood. 

Dinner before Newsies with my Georgia girls. Love and miss them every day.


1 comment:

  1. Y'all are all very cute. Cargy is right! Cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete