| I spent a lot of time this fall trying to keep Cargy awake while sitting in the car line waiting to pick up Carver from school. One day I bribed him with chocolate covered pretzels.... |
| Carver and I did our first Kiwi Crate craft together. So much fun. |
| Both boys (but especially Carver) were OBSESSED with acorns. We had bags and bags full of them. They were bulging out of the pockets of every jacket or pair of pants for WEEKS. It was total insanity. |
| Apparently I often tell Cargy that he has crazy hair (which he does), now he tells me when his hair is crazy. |
| We planted flowers and I tried to make the "house" look a bit better. |
| Oh the cat. Love. |
| Amy and sweet Eli came to visit! We went to the Nature Center first... |
| These boys thought the otters were hilarious. |
| Then we headed to Montreat and let the kids play on the playground and in the creek. (This is the BEST playground) |
| A fun package arrived in the mail from Grandmama. He was a bit excited. |
| Fall crafts. |
| We went to visit Western Carolina University and my favorite grad school professor. |
| Dancing for frozen yogurt. I get pretty excited about it too. |
| Playing at Asheville Gymnastics. |
| Fuddruckers |
| I have no idea.... |
| Carson has been seriously rebelling against naptime. Some days I won. But, most days he did. |
| I found a favorite coffee shop. |
| Oh this one. Never a dull moment. |
So much to love in this post! I'm sad that I didn't get to enjoy some of our usual fall activities with you and the boys. Definitely next year. We don't have much of a fall here. It's fun seeing pictures and catching up. I LOVE Cargy's expression in the first pic. And Carver and his glow worm! ( Wish our Target carried Kiwi Crate.) It's great how much he loves creating. I love how he does it on his own too.
ReplyDeleteI remember taking Julia to that same creek. Wow! Time is flying. It's a great place and nice that it's so close.
I'm glad that Carver didn't choose our trip to Mt. Mitchell to put something in his ear. :) It's one of my favorite places.
And, of course, Fat Cat. He's precious.