We apparently had a very busy summer. This is the third and final summer phone dump.
Lyle and Holly came to pick up their big kids from Strong Rock. We headed to Asheville with them on their way out of town and ate lunch at the Mellow Mushroom.
| Carson is obsessed with Will. |
| The whole crew. |
| All the kids! |
| The oldest nieces. |
| Love and miss him every single day. Thankful for visits! |
| Julia and I had a night of shopping and sushi. So much fun. |
| We had an incredibly mild summer in Georgia. Below 60 in the summer?!? |
A day at the Fernbank Museum.
A little cousin time. Stripped down to enjoy messy doughnuts.
Lunch date with the boys at Moe's.
Enjoying the sunshine. And a lot of shaving cream. This activity was an enormous success. They LOVED it. Especially Carver.
Oh this boy...
I loved last summer. Loved loved loved. It was full and it was a bit overwhelming, but I adore all those days and weeks on my own with the boys. We moved at a slow speed. We ate a lot of ice cream cones. We explored our area, focusing a lot on local things. We enjoyed every moment. I was sad when it was over and I'm looking forward to, and dreading, next summer. Things will be so different. I'm not sure what to expect...
Sweet, sweet grandkids. You made it a great summer, packed full of fun times and special memories.
ReplyDelete