1.01.2014

Halloween!

Halloween means a theme day-- woohoo!

Carson and I went to help out with Carver's class Halloween party. Carson had a great time-- it's hard to believe he'll be a student there next year. Yikes!


Carver's class-- Carver, Caleb, Evelyn, Emma, Jonathan, and Lincoln.

Carver, Caleb, and Evelyn.

Carson destroying the classroom.

Painting pumpkins with Ms. Jennifer (we adore her!).

Snack time!

Carson loved the school playground.


Treat bags for his friends at school!

And, of course, we did Halloween activities at home also.

Painting pumpkins :)

Funfetti cupcakes.

Pumpkin rice treats!

Ghosts!


Carver wanted to try on some of his old costumes :)

Trick or treating!
Though Angry Birds are not my favorite, they are Carver's favorite. So, he got to be a red angry bird this year. Sad day for me. But, fun that he now has an opinion about these things.

I see many more costumes that I dislike in my future.

1 comment: