1.26.2011

The girls plus one

While we were in Baltimore for a week, the boys (Dad, Daniel, Michael) left to join Lyle for a couple of days of hunting. (Disclaimer: No, I do not support the practice of hunting and am not particularly pleased that the male members of my family seem to enjoy it). So, while the guys were off practicing barbarism, Mom, Court, Jules, and I plus Carver had a few days to enjoy much more civilized things.

We did the usual, shopping and eating at my favorite Maryland restaurants (Yellowfin being the absolute favorite). We also found Courtney's wedding dress which is gorgeous and I am thrilled that all of us girls were together when she found it.

I just love weeks like this. Time spent with family, doing fun things but having no real agenda. We had such a good time, I was super sad when that time was over. And, I am really dreading the day when my sweet baby boy chooses to join his daddy for those sorts of activities.

Here are some pics from our week:

Jules and Carver at The Melting Pot


My Favorite...

(Note the matchy matchy Uggs)


Isn't she beautiful?!? And Carver loves her, and she is great with him.
It's a win win.


3 comments: